The Office of Property Administration handles leasing for diocesan property. The office coordinates matters relating to contracts for leasing and purchaing. We are a service to the parishes providing asset administration for all real property owned by the Diocese. We offer assistance such as:
- Site visits to discuss and recommend strategies on available properties.
- Determining highest and best use of property and identify viable markets.
- Active marketing of property to advertise availability.
- Assisting in securing certified property appraisals for all investment properties.
- Facilitating real property proposals, offers, and transactions with interested parties and their legal counsel to maximize the return on all investment properties.
- Negotiating and preparing contracts and agreements for all real property.
- Coordinating draft contracts with diocesan general counsel for review prior to signing.
- Coordinating with the Office of Risk Management to ensure proper indemnification.
- Managing Landlord & Tenant leases and mediating issues that may arise.